Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I Quit ...

Hello Everyone.

Whatever happened to our newsletter you might be wondering, after all it's been three months. Well, let's see:

I gained 15 very unwelcomed pounds;
I perfected separate growls for each of my three kids;
I learned snarling at my wife is bad;
I realized chewing gum all day hurts;
I switched to caffeine free cola;
And
I replaced my 25-year pack a day smoking addiction 92 days ago!

It's been hell. Absolute hell. I've been sick for the past 3 months with non-stop colds, sinus infections, ear aches and now I'm getting over a mild case of the chicken pox.

But I haven't smoked. I haven't gotten off the couch either nor have I had the energy to go outside, but I am a non-smoker.

You may have noticed the new format of the newsletter. I've added a couple of ways for you all to spend your money. Please shop at our sponsors, it helps to pay for this newsletter and the therapy for my kids after witnessing me becoming a non-smoker.

Happy sweeping,

Bob Gunther
Webmaster, ContestHound.com

No comments: