Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Self-Portait ...

Quite often over the past 5 years, I've bragged about my oldest daughter Neva's artistic abilities. You can even see a few of her works in our online store (see Neva's deSIGNS at top right of this newsletter). As it happens, the other day I was stunned by my youngest daughter's creative endeavors.

You'll be as surprised as I was that at the tender age of 2, my daughter Willa painted herself. She painted her legs and then her tummy and finally her face. And I tell you one could really see that it looked like her.

Even more amazing was that she did so by hand. No brushes. No help. In fact, no paper either. Not even paint. No, just a ripe avocado squished up in her hands and smeared all over herself, head to toe.

Happy Sweeping,

Bob Gunther
Webmaster, ContestHound.com