Thursday, December 04, 2003

Taking Your Lumps ...

Hello Everyone.

It was a busy day around the ContestHound.com household. More work than time it seems. Taking a few short cuts to wring a few more minutes out of the day, I left my 18-month-old son Milo eating Macaroni and Cheese for dinner while I was working in my office.

Every few minutes I peaked around the corner to make sure he was still eating and that his 4-year-old sister wasn't distracting him. And each time I looked, he was still happily mushing around his ever-diminishing pile of noodles.

When Milo finally was finished, I was surprised by how much he had eaten. I went over to clean him up and as I lifted him out of his high chair I noticed a rather suspicious lump protruding from his belly. You have no idea how surprised I was to find all his noodles stuffed down his shirt and into his diaper.

Happy sweeping,

Bob Gunther
Webmaster, ContestHound.com