Thursday, January 13, 2005

Take Da Poll ...

Hello Everyone.

There is quite the controversy brewing in our household. It has pitted my wife Kathleen squarely against me. She stands firm in her opinion even though I know she is wrong. So I turn to you, our loyal readers, to offer your insights so that we may settle this dispute once and for all.

Baby Willa is 11 months old and she's been chattering away making all sorts of sounds for months now. Recently, I started asking her: "If you're Willa, who am I?" and she'd answer with "Da-Da". "Who's that?" I'd ask pointing at Kathleen, and Willa would respond with "sssth", which means fish as far as I’m concerned.

I understand that Kathleen isn't a fish. That's not the problem. My wife however denies that Willa's first word is "Da-Da". Kathleen tries, in vain I might add, to prove that Willa answers "Da-Da" to anything asked of her. "If you're a pickle, what's the time?" she asks. Willa answers "Duh-Duh," which clearly is not the same as "Da-Da". Try it, it's different. Da-Da, Duh-Duh. See?

Since all of you are sitting there talking in baby speak to your computer, please help us settle this once and for all. Is Willa's first word "Da-Da"? You know it is. Click the link below to register your vote:

Click Here to Vote

Happy sweeping,

Bob Gunther
Webmaster, ContestHound.com

No comments: