Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Toy Training ...

Hello Everyone.

My 2-year-old son's train collection is growing at a rapid pace. He has no less than three hand-made wooden trains, a growing set of Thomas the Tank Engine trains, cars and track and a few odd lots of locomotives and freight cars.

Rather than stuff his trains in the green box where they normally would be kept, the other night I decided that a new, bigger home would be in order. So there were Milo and I cleaning up. I would put a few pieces in the new box, he would take out just as many. Eventually I got the better of him and managed to get them all put away.

Since it was now empty, I put his toy cars into the green box rather than having them strewn around as was generally the custom. Feeling rather pleased with myself I went off to bed.

Early the next morning I awoke to the sounds of toy cars being thrown onto the hardwood floor in our living room. One after another went crashing down in rapid succession. Milo was furiously emptying the new box of cars. I knew he had come to an end when I heard him exclaim: "Oh oh, choo-choo gone!"

Happy sweeping,

Bob Gunther
Webmaster, ContestHound.com

No comments: