Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I Know This Because ...

Every once in a while I find myself repeating something that has been said to me. I suppose I do it in hopes that if I hear it enough times it will make more sense to me. Maybe it’s my way to reality check; to make sure that things are actually as they seem.

Today was one of those days. Sometime this afternoon my 3-year-old son Milo lost his chewing gum. My wife Kathleen spent the rest of the day looking for it and only after he had gone to bed did she find it. I know this because she told me:

"I found the rest of Milo’s gum. It’s in his belly button."

"I found the rest of Milo’s gum. It’s in his belly button."

"I found the rest of Milo’s gum. It’s in his belly button."


Happy sweeping,

Bob Gunther
Webmaster, ContestHound.com

No comments: