Monday, May 05, 2003

A Little Unbearable ...

Hello Everyone.

I was working in my office the other day, concentrating on the task at hand, when out of the corner of my eye I thought I say Winnie the Pooh. This can happen when one works in front of a computer all day long and so I thought nothing of it. But then it moved.

I turned toward the wobbly little fella and it turned out not to be an aberration but rather my 11-month-old son Milo. He was wearing a red and tan outfit with a hood that had two small ears on top.

"Is this a Halloween costume?" I called out to my wife Kathleen. "No," she replied sounding annoyed. It was late afternoon and I knew it wasn't bedtime. "They're not pajamas are they?" I asked innocently. "No!" she said.

It seemed a small on him, a bit short in the legs. The hood came down over his forehead stopping above his eyes but it pulled his chin toward his chest. I thought it best not to share that the get-up looked ridiculous.

But as he waddled out the other door, I thought about how costly his therapy is going to be.

Happy sweeping,

Bob Gunther
Webmaster, ContestHound.com