Thursday, October 30, 2003

A Day at the Dentist ...

Hello Everyone.

My 4-year-old daughter Neva and I went to the dentisttoday. We both needed our regular check-ups, cleaning andwhat-not. You would think that this type of adventure wouldbe upsetting for a little kid but quite the contrary.

I went first so that Neva would get an idea of what was goingon and a good thing since I had no idea myself. Seems thatNeva managed to squeeze herself about as close as one couldwithout actually climbing into my mouth. She then puther arm over my eyes so that I wouldn't be scared. Annoyingbut kinda cute.

When it was her turn, she crawled around the dentist'soffice barking like a dog for a few minutes before finallyclimbing into the chair. And that was it. No complaints, nofear, no nothin'. What a kid!

Happy sweeping,

Bob Gunther
Webmaster, ContestHound.com