Thursday, January 22, 2004

Clone Sweet Clone?

Hello Everyone.

My daughter Neva was playing this afternoon with her stuffed toys. They were all lined up against the bookshelf and she was sitting in front of them reading a book.

"These are my huns," she explained, using the term she reserves for "children". "There are one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight girls and one, two, three, four boys!" The one in the backpack is the "brand new baby!"

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "that's a lot of kids."

"Yes, and this one's the dad," she said pointing to the one in the backpack.

"I thought you said that was the baby," I queried.

"Well, our first dad died, so we're growing a new one."

Hmmm... I guess we have a geneticist in the making!

Happy sweeping,

Kathleen Gunther
Editor, ContestHound.com

No comments: