Friday, January 30, 2004

Nap Time Races...

Hello Everyone.

Countdown to Baby: 19 days
A few of you have sent in suggestions for a boy's name. We are still looking for more names so please send us your suggestions! You can do so by replying to this email.

My kids often love playing together. Usually it involves a game of chase around the apartment where 19-month-old Milo starts out chasing after his 4-year-old sister Neva. She runs as fast as she can so that after a few laps, she's hot on his tail. This always surprises him. Milo then runs into the bedroom and they finish up by jumping on the beds.

In a way, I hate this game. I suppose I should count my blessings and watch my children enjoying each other's company instead of taunting one another. But, really, can't they do this during the day and not when I'm trying to get them ready for bed?!

Happy sweeping,

Kathleen Gunther
Editor, ContestHound.com

No comments: