Monday, January 19, 2004

We Are Back ...

Hello Everyone.

Well after almost a month's absence, we are back with the newsletter. It began back at Christmas, when every one of us in the ContestHound.com household was sick. Kathleen had a terrible cold, made worse by the fact she's pregnant and can't take anything for her cold. Myself, I had some nasty virus as did my 4-year-old daughter Neva and poor Milo, he came down with pneumonia. It wasn't until New Year's Eve that we were feeling better.

And with the New Year came new legislation in regards to the distribution of email. I am nothing even remotely close to being a lawyer so I had decided to discontinue the newsletter. But over the past few weeks, as I thought it over, I came to the realization that this newsletter is a legitimate publication and you, my subscribers, have voluntarily signed up to be kept up-to-date on contests and the goings on in our crazy household. And with that, I changed my mind.

So, here we are again.

Happy sweeping,

Bob Gunther
Webmaster, ContestHound.com

No comments: