Monday, February 13, 2006

You Ought to Be in Pictures ...

About a week ago, a neighbor of ours had taken a photo of my youngest daughter, 2 year-old Willa, as she puddled around wearing his boxing gloves. He enlarged it, then framed it and gave it to her for her second birthday. Willa was thrilled, and after hugging it for an afternoon, she gave it to me. So, I quickly tacked it on the wall in my office before anyone else thought of a better place for it.

As I was hanging it I was looking around at all the photos I have of my kids scattered here and there. I noticed for the first time that they are all the same 5" x 7" size. In fact, most of the photos we have displayed are that size.

And for two day it's really bothered me. Maybe because they are growing so quickly and I want to hold on to them just the way they are for a little bit longer. I really can't say, but I know I want to hang bigger photos of my kids.

Happy sweeping!

Bob Gunther
Webmaster, ContestHound.com

No comments: