Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Another Day of Fatherhood ...

Hello Everyone.

There was snow on the ground when we woke up this morning. When my 5-year-old daughter Neva discovered it, she announced enthusiastically that school was cancelled, which it was not of course. Neva and I managed to scrape together a few snowballs and mercilessly throw them at one another before she went off to school.

My son Milo spent most of the afternoon singing an eclectic medley of the "Bob the Builder" theme song and the old club standard "YMCA". This led me to wonder if all 2 1/2 year-olds are tone deaf.

Baby Willa followed me around on and off for the better part of the day. When she is happy, she has a habit of scrunching up her nose and making sniffing noises. I guess now I know what it must be like to be a dog.

In other words, nothing out of the ordinary.

Happy sweeping,

Bob Gunther
Webmaster, ContestHound.com

No comments: