Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Customer Service ...

Hello Everyone.

Banks should know better than to put their brochures so low that a certain 2-year-old little boy named Milo can reach them. But then again, perhaps they foresaw the outcome.

It was late in the day and for whatever bizarre reason, my wife Kathleen and I piled all three of our kids into the truck and went to the bank. We weren't in there a minute when Neva and Milo were off running amuck. Baby Willa sat on my lap as I slumped in one of those wonderfully comfortable chairs all banks seem to have.

I was really quite relaxed and totally engrossed in Willa's babble when I noticed Milo. Seems that he had grabbed a bunch of those brochures I was talking about and was politely handing them out as he made his way through the line-up of customers.

Happy sweeping,

Bob Gunther
Webmaster, ContestHound.com

No comments: