Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Say Cheese ...

Hello Everyone.

It's that time of year when many families go to get 350 wallet sized family photos that they send with their holiday greeting cards to their closet friends, many of whom they haven't spoken to in years.

My 2 1/2-year old son Milo sat patiently for 23 seconds. We got some great shots of 5 year-old Neva making faces and a couple of baby Willa crawling out of range of the camera.

The photographer had me lying on my side with Milo sitting on my legs. My wife Kathleen and Neva where in behind resting their arms on me and Willa was held in the arm that I wasn't using to support myself. Too bad we didn't get a picture of everyone tumbling around after I collpased under the weight.

And suddenly our session was over. Of the dozen or so pictures, we found one single photo that had all of us in the frame, looking at the camera and smiling.

Happy sweeping,

Bob Gunther
Webmaster, ContestHound.com

No comments: